Jump to navigation Jump to search
53000 - 53999.9
|[ Source ]|
Trek Canon Events
- Voyager encounters the USS Equinox, another Starfleet vessel stranded in the Delta Quadrant. The Equinox crew had since broken the Prime Directive and killed several nucleogenic lifeforms for use as a fuel source to power an enhanced warp drive. The Equinox eventually deserted Voyager after stealing a new shield emitter designed to prevent the lifeforms from attacking.
- The USS Voyager pursues the Equinox and negotiates a cease fire with the nucleogenic lifeforms. The Equinox is later destroyed with only five crewmembers surviving.
- Voyager encounters a graviton ellipse and retrieves data about the phenomenon from the command module of the Ares IV spacecraft, which had been trapped in the ellipse since 2032.
- After five years, the Pathfinder Project of Starfleet's Communications Research Center manages to establish contact with Voyager, thanks to the efforts of Reginald Barclay. Eventually, Voyager is able to transmit and receive monthly data streams from the Alpha Quadrant.
Pegasus Fleet Canon Events
- Gerim Errtaal begins to form his democratic government on Cardassia, following the removal of the senior Cardassian officers who served under the Dominion
- The United Federation of Planets begins sending materiel and humanitarian aid to Cardassia, following the destruction the Cardassian Union faced at the end of the Dominion war. Betazed opposes provision of aid.
- The Gorn Hegemony reposition a significant quantity of their forces along their closest border to the Klingon Empire
- The Klingon Empire focuses much of its rearming efforts on its closest border to the Gorn Hegemony
- A Gorn-Klingon Cold War begins. The Klingon's losses during the war and the Federation's expected intervention are all that prevent open war.
GAC Article Events